The 3D Modeler will be working directly with the Senior Programmers to create a variety of 3D objects for delivery to mobile game titles. The successful candidate will have experience working within Maya with FBX, OBJ and 3DS file formats. While animation is not required, the candidate will need to be able to create textures and appropriate texture maps using Photoshop.
This position is a full-time temporary position.
- MUST LIVE IN BC'S LOWER MAINLAND
- Experience and skills using Maya 3D
- Ability and skills to export/convert FBX, OBJ and 3DS
- A graduate of post-secondary Animation Program
- A strong understanding of the principles of vertices and polygons related to the delivery of mobile, PC and cinematic assets
- Self-starter, motivated, reliable and passionate
- A Canadian citizen or otherwise legally permitted to work in Canada
Disrupted Logic Interactive is a technology development company that was nominated as one of the world's top 150 up-and-coming companies by Richard Branson and the Xtreme Tech Challenge. The company has the support and participation of NSERC, IRAP and the University of Victoria.